No surprises or hidden costs Ė we iron out the details before the work begins
There are multiple models of development contracts, and choosing the right one ensures your company reaches the
right balance between cost and speed to delivery. At Growth Associates, we work with you to determine the most
suitable contract model based on your organizationís needs.
- Teams are established based on your specific needs (specialization, skills, experience) and you have resource level visibility.
- Client controls the entire software development process and has full control over our dedicated resources.
- We provide Project Directors for team management and the dedicated Project Managers/Team Leaders are responsible for task assignments, communication and reporting.
- Our resources work designated hours per week, and you are charged for the team on a monthly basis.
Project Basis (Fixed Fee)
- Working collaboratively, we analyze your needs, elicits and formalizes requirements, defines and fixes project scope and provides detailed estimation of effort and time needed to complete the project.
- Initial project budget and schedule is based on agreed functionality and scope.
- All changes out of the initial scope go through our standard change management procedures.
- We control the entire project lifecycle but you help establish the priorities, milestones and acceptance criteria at the initial stage.
Iterative (Fixed Fee per Iteration)
- For situations where requirements and scope are not clear, we will work with you to break the project into multiple phases.
- Project conducted in short iterations or sprints, typically 2 to 4 weeks, where deliverables for each sprint are defined before starting development.
- Resource requirements, timelines, and budgets are agreed to before each new iteration / sprint.
- Typically no changes are made or allowed during the development cycle to ensure timelines are met and budgets achieved.
Time and Material
- For clients who are looking for access to resources for research, new technology evaluation, requirements gathering or development where scope is undefined.
- We assemble resources under the guidance of a senior staff member who works closely with the client to define deliverables and manages the team to achieve these.
- Fees are based on the number and type of skills required and length of engagement.
- After the initial phases, the engagement typically turns into one of the other models defined above.
- We are able to collaborate on software development and support services at reduced prices for a share in equity if the venture seems promising.
- To evaluate new ventures, we review the business plan outlining the target market, revenue potential, and marketing plan.
- We will sign appropriate non-disclosure agreements relating to any venture submitted for consideration.
Letís succeed together
The Growth Associates Partner Program is designed for software companies, technology consultants, consulting
organizations and sales organizations that require strong IT outsourcing expertise to ramp up their existing
Our partners can leverage our sales and support tools, market guidance, and product training services. They also
have access to our pre-developed software components and development services which help drastically reduce
Our Partner Program helps you achieve:
- Increased revenue potential: Close more deals at higher margins with the broadest range of high-value software services.
- Greater market awareness: Your company offerings are listed in our partner directory, which is distributed to our delivery partners and technology consultants.
- Reduced development costs: With our development centers you can take advantage of affordable development services to stay competitive.